3.24.2008

weapons of mass stoke...

I don't know what it was, i must have woke up on the ill'n side of the bed
or something, but despite the fact that all morning and for most of the 
afternoon mother nature was sending us a serious winter musical
appropriately titled "hey fuck you" i had fuckin awesome day...

i went film shopping, stoked.
I had my eye on this lil' fucker for a while and 
decided what better time to land a new zipper...

marky b is a walking ball of rad. he gave me this shirt
because it had a seemingly bloody stain on it, 
its a good thing matt has a tide pen.

the next rad item on the list, this turn table
my mom was getting rid of.

...this shit is just hilarious.

been working on some shit...
4 colour separation process on canvas and paper...


the tenders at school are killing the chicken game.

two down.

done-zo.

time to go watch the hills with the boys.
keep it fake na-na's
-xoxo
ODV.

No comments: